WordPress WebsitesGiving you control of your website
We specialise in WordPress Websites, probably the most popular system around today. WordPress is a simple to use Content Management System which covers the editing of text, graphics and images (both in the body of the content as well as headers and sidebars) as well as any video or audio content.
Do not get confused with the design and build of a site, which remains our core function. The Content Management System allows editing once the site is up and running.
So important are these systems, that now, every site that we build has a Content Management System attached and whilst it is true that many companies leave updates to their agency, with the fast pace of change in most businesses and stronger integration with Social Media Strategies, we are seeing more and more of our clients using their CMS on a regular basis.
Whilst it is true that many systems are highly complex, can do a wide range of functions but take a while to learn, the vast majority of our sites use a system that on average takes between 30-60 minutes to get trained up to use at a basic level.
And, very importantly the CMS sits on the site itself so as long as you have Internet access you have access to the system. It’s as easy as that! Additionally, you can allocate different users with different rights according to their access requirements.
ADVANTAGES OF WORDPRESS
- You can update the content of your website when (and where) you want
- Google will love your site as it rewards websites with fresh new content
- No delays waiting for your web agency to schedule in updates
- You can react quickly to market/client needs and update your offerings as your business evolves
- CMS systems allow easy growth of a website as new pages can be added quickly and easily
- No technical knowledge required, we do the coding and you use a simple admin system with predefined styling and layout
- No additional agency bills for minor updates
- If you want to know more about how a CMS could help you business, please email us.